Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11 - Airplane Peanuts


Device: Nikon D3100

Lens: AF 50mm F/1:1.8 D
Focal Length: 50mm
Aperture: F/1.8
Shutter Speed: 1/4000 sec
ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100
Location: Flying somewhere over Texas

Last night I went to bed around 3 am and had to wake up at 6 to catch a flight. I was very excited to take some aerial pictures for you, once in the air I came to the sad realization I was flying west ward over Texas... there is nothing but desert! So I figured I would do what my niece, Anais, told me -- get the airplane peanuts and make them into the shape of an airplane. I thought it was funny and genius. The credit for this image is all hers! 

4 comments:

  1. Parece que esse ano vai ser gostoso em... hauhaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. já vindo para o Brasil??? yay! hehehe. vem logo davi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara,que foto criativa! Adorei o foco também!
    Ahh, chega logo cara, que a chuva já passou!

    ReplyDelete