Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 76 - Waving Trees




Today was a trippy day it started out sunny and out of nowhere **BAAAAMMMM** comes this hardcore storm.  Trees were waving, umbrellas were flying and people were sprinting for cover. But then as quickly as it came it went leaving only puddles and misplaced pieces of trash as evidence of its existence.  I am glad I was inside when this happened. But later this same day another storm hit and this time I wanted to go out in the rain because we, as adults, have a tendency to run away from the rain. I wanted to go against my instinct and we out for a walk in the rain with my friend, Rodrigo, it was actually quite relaxing – drinking a beer and walking, watching people scatter around us to find cover and us simply strolling. When was the last time you walked in the rain without caring about getting wet?

No comments:

Post a Comment